Tuffati in una nuova esperienza
Gioca subito con i software preinstallati
Media Nintendo 3DS
L'effetto tridimensionale di Nintendo 3DS è apprezzabile adeguatamente solo sulla console. Tutti gli screenshot e le sequenze di gioco presenti in questo sito sono riprodotti nella modalità 2D.
Trailer della console Nintendo 3DS
Il gameplay di Nintendo 3DS
Panoramica delle nuove funzionalità
Trailer introduttivo sulla funzione StreetPass
Imposta il Filtro Famiglia di Nintendo 3DS
Connetti il tuo Nintendo 3DS ad Internet
Tutorial sull'aggiornamento della console
Nintendo 3DS System InformationThe Nintendo 3DS portable video game console is the fifth iteration in the company’s DS family of hand helds. For a full review of the device, see the review here.
What follows is a list of everything that’s in the box and what the 3DS can do, as described by Nintendo.
Launch Date: March 27, 2011
Included in Hardware:
- Nintendo 3DS system
- Nintendo 3DS charging cradle
- Nintendo 3DS AC adapter
- Nintendo 3DS stylus
- SD Memory Card (2GB)
- AR Card(s) (view the cards using the outer cameras to play supported AR games)
- Quick-Start Guide
- Operations Manual (including warranty)
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor.
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Browser, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.***
Weight: Approximately 8 ounces (including battery pack, stylus, SD memory card).
Upper Screen: Wide-screen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses. Capable of displaying approximately 16.77 million colors. 3.53 inches display (3.02 inches wide, 1.81 inches high) with 800 x 240 pixel resolution. 400 pixels are allocated to each eye to enable 3D viewing.
Lower Screen: LCD with a touch screen capable of displaying 16.77 million colors. 3.02 inches (2.42 inches wide, 1.81 inches high) with 320 x 240 pixel resolution.